Ann, you are right. I am showing slight signs of dyslexia these days. So this
mess is my fault. Thanks for pointing this out. I have not gone over the

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 Neo appears to have eaten my first try at a response, so here goes again...

 From Xeno's post:

 And he got the number of the post he quotes wrong (deliberately?). Here's the
right one: