Actually, Barry, it's Xeno who has been "stalking" me. I made it very clear
what I would and would not do where Xeno was concerned (quoted below) unless he
either retracted his false accusations or documented them (which he couldn't do
because they were, duh, false). Xeno and Barry have both misrepresented what I
said, no surprise there. They have no case, so the only thing they can do is
lie.

 Let's see whether batshit crazy Judy can admit that the *only* thing wrong
with Xeno's statement is the message number.  :-)
In other words, she's jumping through all these hoops just to avoid admitting
that she is stalking a person who she swore she would never discuss anything
with again until he retracted the *true* things he said about her.

What a devious, lying cunt. And crazy to boot. And to make it worse, she thinks
no one notices...

 Let's see if Xeno can admit to his whopping error (or "direct unvarnished
lie") instead of trying to blame it on me.