Er,  this isn't what I said. I never said anything one way or the other about 
the union of Christ with the Father. Jesus Christ is a special case in that 
regard as a member of the Holy Trinity. I wouldn't attempt to elucidate the 
nature of the Holy Trinity. My remarks have been only about the heresy of 
purely human beings becoming ontologically one with God. Christian doctrine, of 
course, maintains that Jesus Christ was 100 percent human and 100 percent 
divine.
 

 Another cheap and dishonest trick of the MUM people and TM TB in general is 
cherry-picking certain statements from the Bible and simultaneously throwing 
out the offsetting commentaries.  For example, the statement attributed to 
Jesus "I and my Father are One"....from the MUM and Chopra pov is that the 
"One" is to be equated with MMY's "Unity".  But as the Bible clearly states 
after giving that verse, the "Oneness" is clearly defined as being one in 
INTENT, (to follow the Commandments, etc), not (as Judy pointed out); an 
ONTOLOGICAL UNION, with Jesus, which was regarded as heretical by some of the 
early Church "Fathers". 
 



Reply via email to