On 2/25/2014 6:44 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> very stupid TB'ers say "OH, I bet there would have been MORE deaths if
> we had not been a-flyin' all these years.

It's really a no-brainer; most people believe that peaceful individuals
will radiate peace throughout their surroundings. This is proved every
day by large populations all over the world. This belief is based on the
good-vibration principle: peace in the individual radiates peace to
everyone else. This is obviously true for almost anyone with a brain. A
guy sitting peacefully with his eyes closed meditating, thinking, or
having no thoughts, is a more peaceful individual than a suicide bomber
on a dirt bike speeding toward a public market. So, the problem is not
with the ME - the problem is with the lack of a consciousness-based
education.