OMG, are you describing a (your)Messiah?Confirmation of what we all that know
and want to know to be true and the Vatican will lead the way in our Brave New
World. How wonderful is that? Finally a religious leader we can actually
believe will unite people in a common goal of peace and justice.
Oh  wait wait nablusoss
of your 1008 ways to ross
Again .Not a news article. It is a fictional story at a satirical site. .being
circulated via social media, with many of those who encountered the item
mistaking it for a genuine news item.
The formation of a female Shankaracharya, that's confirmed news and the
publication sources , The Free Press Journal, of the 66pages final Charge-
sheet filed against Girish Chandra Verma has been researched  and info double
checked.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Not a news article. It is a fictional story at a satirical site. .
This is a satire article, not real. Please folks over there  tell that to
everyone you see posting it!
Because shortly afterwards that posting by Erik Thorson links and excerpts
referencing this article were being circulated via social media, with many of
those who encountered the item mistaking it for a genuine news item. However,
the article was just a spoof: No Third Vatican Council has been convened (the
Second Vatican Council took place in the early 1960s), and the blog that
published this item, the Diversity Chronicle includes a disclaimer noting that
“The original content on this blog is largely satirical.”and Erik Thorson
writes it in spirit of a  quote by the great German  scientist, satirist, and
anglophile Lichtenberg and for his own personal amusement --pushing button-may
be, too
 “I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s opponents
with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that, therefore, that I have
taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them, and to bestow strength and
courage on those on our own side, and to make it known to the others that they
have not convinced us.” – Georg Christoph Lichtenberg.

So look at the disclaimer on that site first before you quote.... and. .. again
 there is no 3rd Vatican Council going on right now
You do not need to take my word for it. The Vatican has a state-of-the-art
website. It is interesting to compare what we think we know about the Church
and the Vactican with what is actually published on this site. It is immense.
http://www.vatican.va/phome_en.htm http://www.vatican.va/phome_en.htm

You can read the Pope’s speeches here.

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/francesco/index.htm?openMenu=14
http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/francesco/index.htm?openMenu=14