now, now turq, we all know that wine drinking is merely a cultural phenomenon
in certain Mediterranean countries, nothing to do with addiction, etc.

Anyway, yes, too bad Lichtenberg can't join FFL. But hey, there's always Erik
Thorson not to mention the new Shankaracharya of the female persuasion. (-:

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 5:17 AM, TurquoiseBee <turquoi...@yahoo.com>