Pop Quiz. Just out of curiosity, what would you do if you were actually at a
party, in the same room with Barry? After so many years of responding to him
on-line, would you be inclined, to:

A. strike up a conversation with him, to see if he was actually capable of
having one
B. ignore him, except to track his movements around the room
C. toss a drink in his face, and call him an asshole
D. get someone else to toss a drink in his face
E. give him a warm hug, and tell him how wonderful it is, to finally meet him
F. steal his wallet, as payback
G. all of the above
H. none of the above

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 See what I mean about how easy it is to push his buttons these days? It's
finally dawning on him that he just doesn't have it any more, and that the two
people he most wants to intimidate think he's a bad joke. He can't even come up
with any new insults, and the old ones are long past their sell-by date. Plus
which, he's thoroughly trashed his own longstanding boast that he doesn't read
Ann's and my posts. Worst of all, the only person who will defend him is older
than he is.

 It almost seems cruel to make fun of him, he's so pathetic. But as my sister
used to say, he's buttered his own bread, now he gets to lie in it. ;-)

 Yup, sure seems like these two are "laughing," eh?  :-)  :-)  :-)

 Isn't it fascinating how both of them claim to be laughing, but *they* are the
ones getting their buttons pushed over a post that *didn't even mention them*,
and then spewing vitriol. Does anyone suspect that it might have a little to do
with someone outing them as the Robin Carlsen cultists they are?  :-)