On 3/1/2014 7:48 AM, jedi_sp...@yahoo.com wrote:
it might have a little to do with someone outing them as the Robin Carlsen cultists they are? :-)

I think Ann has gone on record saying that she doesn't
necessarily believe what Robin says.

Judy seems to be little more ambiguous.

The term 'cult' used on FFL is just another term for trolling - the term doesn't even make any sense - almost everyone posting to this group was at one time was part of a cult. Go figure. There are at least eight dictionary definitions of the term "cult". Apparently, the United States does not have a classification for cults in its legal system. From what I've read, no one has as yet been able to define 'cult' in any meaningful way. However, it should be pointed out that the idea of 'brainwashing' or 'mind control' using coercion has almost been totally discredited.