FFL is probably a group that some folks like to occasionally like to read to see what others like themselves, who have moved on from TM, are up to. It's not about Turq anymore than it is about Nabby. There's got to be some TM fanboy groups out there for you Nabby. Go find them. If there aren't, well I guess that would say it all.