It's the original French series "Les Revenants" and not an American remake. At the moment I haven't even checked to see if there is a US remake in the works.

"Hannibal" was not available for mobile or TV on Hulu+. Probably because it is primarily a Canadian production. But it was available on desktop so I just ran it on the Chrome browser and Chromecast it to my TV. It's a little like video conferencing the show to your TV in that the frame rate is about 10 frames a second.

I was not all that impressed with "Machete Kills". It was kind of a mess and in this case shooting in pristine HD seems to get in the way of a homage to grindhouse films. Many of those old exploitation films were also shoot in "scope". He had a fun cast though. And the BD actually was not a Universal "rental" and had the "making of" and extended and deleted scenes.