When I posted this I was wondering how long it would take for the first
Heartless Bastard to respond, and what the order would be. I guessed it would
be a three-horse race between Turquoise B, Michael Jackson, and salyavin. Mike
Dixon actually got in first but his comment was a neutral one, but then
Turquoise B and MJ followed in quick succession, with Turq getting in just 31
minutes before MJ. So it was almost a tie, and I would like to suggest that my
Heartless Bastard award should be shared by the two of them.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote:

 I reckon they just ran out of clarified butter and didn't have enough to offer
Agni the proper amount of oblations, so he gave 'em a hot foot to worn 'em
about holding out.

 Wonder how long it'll be till Hagelin asks everyone to donate MORE money to
the pundit program to cover the cost of repairing the building and of course to
cover the cost of a fire prevention yagya.

 Wonder how that happened in the first place with the pundit place bein' so
close to the avert the danger Dome, ya know?