C'mon Feste! Get real - it is a legitimate comment to ask how such a thing
could happen right near the Dome where such things are supposed NOT to happen
if the ME is real (which it isn't) If the TMO is gonna take credit for Obama
getting elected and other such events including weather, economy etc you should
expect someone to say such things.

OK - I admit the lack of butter oblations was sort of a cheap shot.

But in the vein of averting the danger AS it is arising, I offer this snippet
of Global Good News, or at least San Francisco Good News:

Congratulations to activist parents! David Lynch Foundation's "Quiet Time"
cover for TM was voted out of one San Francisco High School.

I am very, very happy to announce, NO MORE TM IN MY SON'S HIGH SCHOOL!

I just received an email from the principal; the teachers voted to discontinue
TM and will be considering a secular alternative for next year! Thank you,
everyone, for all your support, information and insightful comments. TM has no
place in a public school. Next, the district superintendent and the board of
the unified school district! The first battle is won! On to the next! Many,
many thanks, dear friends!