That's OK, Feebie, you made my point for me once, you don't need to do it
again.

 "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much"

 "...thinks his insults are just supremely clever, when they're actually
painfully feeble." Thanks for making my point for me, Feebs.

 It'll get better Judy, it'll get better.  Just boil some tea or take a walk or
talk to a neighbor.  You can get through this.  The world is not as bad at
looks.

 Try to keep your sunnyside up.  May take a little practice, but you can do it.
 I know you can.

 I don't believe I tried to split any hairs. (Do you even know what that
expression means?) My point was, since you seem to have missed it, that you
read what he writes so selectively that you don't see the appropriateness of
the term "Feebs" (nor the inappropriateness of your "kind and reasonable"
characterization).

 In fact, he enjoys being nasty and obnoxious and thinks his insults are just
supremely clever, when they're actually painfully feeble. Well, maybe you're
impressed with them, come to think of it, in which case I may have to start
calling you "Feebs II."

 You are calling him, "Feebs", for fucksake, and it is not being used as a term
of endearment. I don't think you can split that hair, any further.

 I think your reading of his exchanges with me (and often with Ann as well) is
rather selective.

 I don't get why you insult Steve so much, and call him stupid, Judy. You are
missing the point, that he comes across as a kind and reasonable person. With
your consistent criticism of him, you do not.

 Looks to me as though Emily is asking you to spell it out for her, Feebs.

 Spell it out for me Emily.

 Really Steve, do you have any idea what you are saying?  This is your comment?
 I mean, "Huh?"  "What?" (guffaw) Nobody could ever accuse you of trying to
conceal your ignorance, Feebs.

 Okay, okay, you gotta admit, this sounds like a man trying to sound like a
woman.  A customer of our business is a transvestite, or maybe a man who just
likes to cross dress.  We saw him last week, and he sounded a lot like the guy
on this recording.  Also, I just came in from doing an errand, and they had the
guy Judy was talking about, and he sounded just like a normal man.

 So, I'm not sure what the big hubub is about.  I guess it is considered high
art or something that a man can sing like a woman, and we should all oooh, and
aaah, and shout Bravo! Bravo!.  Evidently I am missing something. (-: