 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Fun with Pundits
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 10:50 PM

       From the Fairfield Ledger - I can't get the
 whole article without registering or paying which I am not
 gonna do but I bet its a grand article:

 Group of pandits attacks sheriff

 By ANDY HALLMAN

 A group of pandits at the pandit campus near Vedic City
 attacked Jefferson County Sheriff Gregg Morton this morning
 by throwing rocks through the windows in his vehicle and
 rocking the vehicle back and forth.

 According to a press release from the ..

 On Tue, 3/11/14, emilymae...@yahoo.com