And not a WORD about Robin Carlsen, OR Judy - Bravo! Seriously, you are so
woefully ignorant of your own emotional needs, and trauma, it is both sad, and
funny, to watch you instantly transfer your inner rage, to the subject du jour.

I doubt, at this point in your life, you will ever face yourself, and whatever
you have been through. You continuously rant against "bad things" and "bad
people", to distract yourself. You are convinced that if the TMO did not exist,
and all of those who support it, and Maharishi's teaching, you would finally be
happy. Your holy grail.

But, happiness comes from within.

 So this is the "spin." And it will WORK for those who have the "will to
believe" rather than the "wish to find out."

The fascinating thing from my cult-watcher point of view is that a great number
of TM TBs will pay no attention to this revelation of what the young men behind
the curtain are, no more than they paid any attention to revelations that
Maharishi was diddling his own students. A well-known fact of neuroscience is
that most people will do almost *anything* to keep from abandoning a
long-standing belief or belief system. Lying to themselves and continuing to
believe in fantasies is perceived by them as far less painful than actually
changing or modifying one's beliefs, and thus having to admit "I was
w...w...w...wrong."

I would expect that all over the world TM TBs will hear about the Fairfield
pundit riot, find some way to blame "outside forces" for it, and continue to
write their monthly checks to support the pundits and continue writing even
bigger checks to have the rioters chant to Hindu gods for them in yagyas.

The thing I wish would happen in this scenario unfortunately probably never
will. That is, that we'll get to find out the "real story." There is a way to
do this, and a very simple one, but I would bet that it'll never happen,
because Girish & Co. will keep it from happening.

That is, have a good reporter sit down and do an "exit interview" with the
"pundit leader" who was "disciplined" and whose exit prompted all of this
acting out. Give him the chance to tell *his* story. What was he supposedly
"disciplined" for? Does he agree with the "charges" leveled against him? What's
the story on the indentured servitude aspect of the Maharishi pundits -- is it
really true that the pundits' parents aren't paid a penny if the pundit doesn't
complete his three years of service? Now that he's been "sent home," will *his*
parents not receive a penny that was promised to them when they sold their son
into slavery, to Girish & Co.? What's the daily life of a Maharishi pundit
really like?

Wouldn't you like to learn the answers to such questions? To find out what
*prompted* this "uprising" and rock-throwing and rioting among boys who have
been presented to the world as not only the personification of peace, but the
creators of it?

You won't. The TMO will keep spinning and spinning, and the rubes will keep
falling for it.