My president? He's your president too. For the record, I'm not a Democrat. I'm a "decline to state" or whatever California is currently calling independent votes (not affiliated with the Independent Party either). There are lots of liberals are criticizing administration foreign policy. Just the Demobots seem to march in lockstep.

You think Romney would have been any better? You might be digging through the dust for something to eat if he was voted president.

On 03/16/2014 11:58 AM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

Thanks for the reminder. Your president just voted for economic
sanctions against Putin's Russia. How's that smart diplomacy coming along?