Perhaps, but it still pisses me off, to see people, in this area with untold
wealth, standing at the freeway off ramps, begging, while endless new, shiny,
freshly washed cars, pass these guys, without giving them a nickel. What's a
spare buck? Too embarrassed to give to a beggar? Fuck those rich fools.

 See? Even Bhairitu is against welfare, the rich supporting the poor. Now, it
won't be a few rich hippies dictating what part of California secedes and joins
up with whoever. It'll be Hispanics that decide if they join Mexico. Now here
in Texas, we remember the Alamo!