How many are "just enough," Mike? I mean, let's get this nailed down.

 Well Judy, I wouldn't go so far as to say *all* poor people are druggies, just
enough to ruin it for those that aren't. We all know that the poor who aren't
on drugs are usually saintly, creative, intelligent, wise,motivated, kind,
sweet, adorable,cute, and friendly but just down on their luck because some
evil,rich, asshole is supressing them.