On 3/20/2014 12:45 AM, emilymae...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Yes, but that wasn't the point.  The point was that SOMEBODY else
> "saw" it.  Note that I put "saw" in quotes.  I did that for a reason -
> the point is not whether it was a drug-induced experience or not.  I
> will give you the  "hundreds of times...."

That's odd - out of hundreds of people and hundreds of times, in dozens
of different locations, Rama's levitation capability isn't mentioned one
single time on Wikipedia, or in any scientific peer-reviewed journals.
Go figure.

"Levitation is the process by which an object is suspended by a physical
force against gravity, in a stable position without solid physical contact."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levitation