On 3/20/2014 11:35 AM, emilymae...@yahoo.com wrote:

Well, Richard, coming from someone who is desperately asking for advice on what to do about monkeys flying out of his rear end...perhaps you should move towards an understanding of why it is this is the case. After all, it isn't the first time this has happened to you.

No, it's not the first time - but it seems to be that every time an elephant comes into my room, the monkeys start to fly out. It can be very annoying. Go figure.

On 3/19/2014 6:10 PM, emilymaenot@... <mailto:emilymaenot@...> wrote:

    > are you exaggerating here with the "hundreds of times" Richard?

At first I though the TB had seen the levitation only once when he was
alone with Rama. But, later under some intense questioning by Shemp
McGurk, the TB claimed it was hundreds of times he and other saw the
Rama levitate, for REAL. Go figure.

"Dozens of times -- probably more like hundreds, actually -- over
a 14-year period starting in 1981."- TurquoiseB