Right. As we know, everyone on FFL other than the two Barrys is a "pussified TM
blissninny."

 Has anybody else noticed how Barry's estimate of the percentage of TM-TBs on
FFL has been escalating quite alarmingly recently?

 There has never been more than a small handful, but Barry seems to be seeing
them suddenly crawling out of the woodwork. The paranoia is really rather
disturbing. What could be causing it? Any ideas? Is that what's got his panties
in such a terrible twist about the pundits?

 This TV review is probably only for Bhairitu, because my suspicion is that few
others here ever appreciated the charms of Quentin Tarantino's / Robert
Rodriguez' original film. It was admittedly over the top, and in ways that
pussified TM blissninnies probably can't appreciate.