 Right. As we know, everyone on FFL other than the two Barrys is a "pussified
TM blissninny."

 Has anybody else noticed how Barry's estimate of the percentage of TM-TBs on
FFL has been escalating quite alarmingly recently?

 I think he sees imaginary people. Maybe they're dead people. But for sure they
live in his head. I'm always marveling at the stuff he says because it's like
he doesn't think we'll notice or something. I wonder who he really thinks his
target audience is and if they're as dense as he seems to assume they are given
his penchant for throwing out such utter inaccuracies.

 There has never been more than a small handful, but Barry seems to be seeing
them suddenly crawling out of the woodwork. The paranoia is really rather
disturbing. What could be causing it? Any ideas? Is that what's got his panties
in such a terrible twist about the pundits?

 I have this insight that he always wanted to be a pundit but could've never
qualified based on ethnicity and mental capacity. So instead he chose to
collect Jerry Garcia ties and follow some white guy around with bad hair and
leather jackets who convinced him that was how to dress because perhaps it
would get him his own audience and pick of the women. Yup, I think it's a
simple case of pundit/Rama envy - this would explain the twist in the
proverbial panties.

 http://www.thesilktiefactory.com/jergarnecmet.html
http://www.thesilktiefactory.com/jergarnecmet.html

 This TV review is probably only for Bhairitu, because my suspicion is that few
others here ever appreciated the charms of Quentin Tarantino's / Robert
Rodriguez' original film. It was admittedly over the top, and in ways that
pussified TM blissninnies probably can't appreciate.