Richard, are you saying you couldn't be susceptible to mind control techniques
or a trance induction state? Get a grip, Richard.  Your brain is not thinking
properly, but thanks for your opinion.  "REAL" can be defined in many ways.
Could you define it; without a proper definition, this discussion is
meaningless.