*You* stated that monkeys were flying and levitating, both, out of your rear
end.  You stated it so many times that it seemed you were, in fact, stuck in
this delusion.  For all your focus on Fred Lenz, you appear not to have read
any of the first-hand experiences of the many students that experienced what
they say they did.  You are, of course, entitled to your opinion that he is a
magician.  He's dead now, so you won't be able to check it out yourself,
personally, with him.  What is your point in obsessing on dead Fred?

 > Thanks Richard!  Just curious.  I'm going to take a mental health
> day as it is sunny outside and I hope you do too - actually, you might
 > think about taking a mental health week or two, given the number of
 > monkeys that have been flying out your ass.

 Monkeys can't fly, Emily, whether out of my ass or anywhere else. But, I'd say
the chances of a monkey flying are better odds than Fred Lenz levitating up in
the air in a cloud of golden light, even one inch.