He's building an "iron-clad" case based on conjecture and mind-reading.

 Sort of sounds like you're building a pretty iron clad case.  The reports I've
seen indicate that most of the pundits seem happy with the arrangement.  But I
guess what you are saying that they are too brain washed to know otherwise.

 Convenient, isn't it? Claiming they're brainwashed makes it possible to
invalidate any and all positive comments from the pandits, as well as frame an
absence of negative comments as negative. Heads I win, tails you lose.

 It sounds like a program would not serve your needs, but maybe it is working
fine for the pundits and their families who participate.

 On the other hand, it sounds like you're saying the brainwashing has been so
thorough that they have no choice.

 Just following up on your apologetics, Lawson, if you persist in saying that
the 20+ year old pandits in America are free to make their own legal decisions,
I suggest that you are ignoring two important issues:

1. Many of them have been "in the program" and behind barbed wire since they
were minors as young as 8, and thus incapable of making any legal decisions
about whether they want to be there or not. Yes, they had to be at least 20 to
sign the TMO slave contracts for the US, but they were too young to legally
agree before that. After having been indoctrinated in TM compounds for ten
years or more, it's understandable that many of them can no longer imagine any
other life, and thus signed whatever was put in front of them for the prospect
of a few more rupees and a few more bowls of curry per day.

2. You completely ignore the influence of family on these poor guys. I've
worked with many Indian programmers over the years, and have seen at least two
dozen of them *forced* by their parents to return to India and marry some woman
they'd never met. Yes, "arranged marriages" are still the norm. When asked by
me WHY they'd submit to this, they all replied the same: "Family." Their
families would disown them if they ever did something they weren't told to do,
which in India carries as much of a social stigma as it does in Japan. The
pandit boys are *trapped* in their positions, unable to leave them because to
do so would make them social outcasts for the rest of their lives.

 Now back to the money. You've talked about how much John Hagelin makes to be a
shill for the TM movement. How much do YOU make to "argue on the Internet"
incessantly and be pretty much a full-time apologist for the TM movement?
Doesn't it ever occur to you that you're as brainwashed as the pandit boys?