 Might I remind people of the satirical prediction I made about how True
Believers on this forum would react to all the uproar over the pundit riots? I
did this in the following FFL post. Read through it, and then think back to
what Judy, Ann, and Jim have been posting ever since. Judy's on bullet points
1, 5, and 6 currently. Can you say, "D-E-F-L-E-C-T"? I think you can.  :-)

 Are you blind, deaf and dumb? What is your def. of "True Believer"? How do I
qualify other than I truly believe you are the stooopidest, narrowest, idiotic
excuse for a human, let alone a man, I have ever had the good fortune to
stumble over. You have provided at least minutes of entertainment for my
temporary amusement and while you sit and preen you are, in fact, an
extraordinary fool Bawwy. Aren't you lucky to be able to count Share and Steve
as your greatest admirers? This says just about everything about you - and them.