In other words, they had no "direct experience" of me whatsoever. And yet
(according to Barry), they called me a "psychotic cultist bitch" (kinda silly,
since I'm obviously neither psychotic nor a cultist, and Barry is umpty times
bitchier than I am).

 Now, if you want to introduce the suspicion that Barry lied about what his
"family" said, I have no problem with that; I wouldn't be the least bit
surprised if that were the case.

 Finally, note that I didn't assert anything at all about Barry's "family." As
you know (but are pretending not to because you're still in
distort-what-Judy-said mode), I speculated about his "family" in exactly the
same way you speculated about them--without having any direct experience of
them at all. Both your speculation and my speculation were meaningless; that
was my point.

 (Actually, if they are, in fact, "nice" people, I rather doubt he ever shares
anything on FFL with them. He'd have to be very selective and avoid showing
them the kind of thing he writes, because it would shock and horrify them,
especially given his apparently close relationship with Maya.)

 And left dangling is your failure to chastise either Barry or Steve concerning
their vile speculations about DoctorDumbass's marriage. Talk about hypocrisy...
How you can face yourself in the mirror, I can't imagine.

 Judy, it sounded like turq had shown them what you had written. Whereas you're
going by one utterance of his, whom you often call a liar!

Almost none of us here have direct experience of the rest of us. IMO that's a
good reason to reserve judgement or at least err on the positive side.

Speaking of which, I was actually shocked, which is a good thing, by what you
said about turq's family because I had never heard you say something like that
about individuals who don't even post here.