Interesting, According to Share, I was "sinking to a new low" when I suggested
Barry's "family" encouraged his despicable behavior here (and can't acknowledge
that I was right). Now here's the Feebo applauding one of Barry's most
despicable attacks ever on FFL. Think Share will chastise either Feebs or
Barry?

 For example, how's your marriage doing, you who are so keen to paint me with
the brush of "emotional issues?" We haven't heard much about your wife lately.
Is she still your wife?

 Father forgive me.  I've wondered the same thing.

 Or are you roaming around the country in your trailer because you've got no
home to go home to?