Share, I have always wondered about how the human brain resembles cauliflower.
Think of how much Vedic knowledge could be mined from that vegetable. Title:
Veda and Brassica oleracea. I think that would appeal to vegetarians, as unlike
the brain, it is not made of meat.

 salyavin, I think you were the one asking about Ganesh. Dr. Nader's insights
begin on pg. 341 of his book on Veda and human physiology. Makes me appreciate
his genius again. The illustrations clearly show the resemblance to the human
brain and even specific parts: the pons, medulla, cerebellum, trigeminal and
other nerves.

 On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 9:59 AM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>