Okey, dokey salyavin, but you were the one who was wondering about Ganesh. Go
figure!

Why wouldn't there be a connection between your brain and an old poem?! Do you
only get something from contemporary poets? Nothing from Shakespeare either?

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 12:55 PM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>