We went to the Apple Store at Mall of the Americas to get the battery
replaced in Rita's iPod. While we were there one of the geniuses showed us
the Mac Pro with the dual workstation-class GPUs. Rita has an A.D. in
Computer Graphics and a B.A. in Communication Arts and she wants to use
Final Cut Pro software to edit her movie.

Every new Mac Pro comes standard with dual AMD FirePro workstation-class
GPUs, each with up to 6GB of dedicated VRAM and 2048 stream processors,
providing up to 264GB/s of memory bandwidth and up to 3.5 teraflops. That's
enough power to edit full-resolution 4K video while simultaneously
rendering effects in the background -- and still connect up to three 4K
displays.

[image: Inline image 1]