On 3/30/2014 9:44 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> In an advanced version of the TM, this astrological information
> (position of the Moon at birth) is used also for selecting the seed
> sounds.

This is probably incorrect as well - I don't recall Jerry Jarvis looking
up my moon at birth in an ephemeris when I got the basic and first
advanced technique.

> Actually, what is known and practiced as the TM is part of the a large
> and complex system. Perhaps less than 1% of this has filtered through
> the contemporary TM movement.

Basic TM is pretty simple and not very complex and probably 99% of the
contemporary TM movement know all about MMY Jyotish and MMY Ayerveda.