 snip
 So, how many bija mantras does one need in order to attain enlightenment?

 Is this leading up to a light bulb joke?

 On 03/30/2014 09:52 AM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

   On 3/30/2014 9:44 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:
 > In an advanced version of the TM, this astrological information
 > (position of the Moon at birth) is used also for selecting the seed
 > sounds.

 This is probably incorrect as well - I don't recall Jerry Jarvis looking
 up my moon at birth in an ephemeris when I got the basic and first
 advanced technique.

 > Actually, what is known and practiced as the TM is part of the a large
 > and complex system. Perhaps less than 1% of this has filtered through
 > the contemporary TM movement.

 Basic TM is pretty simple and not very complex and probably 99% of the
 contemporary TM movement know all about MMY Jyotish and MMY Ayerveda.