 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The Self Course Fairfield
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Monday, March 31, 2014, 1:53 PM

 The MJ is so mentally vacant as to miss
 that the central point of Maharishi always was the Self. Yet
 in his foolishness he seems to believe that someone here
 actually takes his posts serious.

<authfriend@...>
 wrote :

 No kidding. Let's see if he
 can acknowledge his error. (He probably didn't even look
 at the Web site to see what it was all
 about.)

 The MJ-fellow
 seems to have forgotten what Maharishi's central theme
 was from day 1 :-)

 ---In
 FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
<mjackson74@...> wrote
 :
 Oh
 my God! Its happening - pulling away from its Hindu and then
 "it's all science" roots and tapping into the
 vague New Age ""it's all the Self"
 hoodoo! These TM'ers are SHAMELESS in selling the
 nostrums.

 On Mon, 3/31/14, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com
mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com>