Thanks, Judy, I was replying to the connotation of the word apologist as I
interpreted it in what Michael was saying. It does seem to have had, from the
beginning, the connotation of defending a belief or idea that is somewhat
unreasonable and or unproveable.

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 7:13 AM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"