Steve, since you asked me what I think (-: I think we all have apologist
tendencies to some degree. Meaning that we all have parts of our brain that are
still developing and maturing, are not yet fully developed. Based on my own
experience and understanding, I think TM is excellent for giving deep rest to
the whole individual; and that the TMSP is an excellent program for fully
developing the brain and mind body coordination.

OTOH none of us know 100% for sure whether TM is a good thing or a bad thing.
Bottom line, each of us must come to our own conclusions about everything. And
then live with the consequences of holding those conclusions. It seems to be a
big part of being human. Go figure!

On Monday, March 31, 2014 9:31 PM, "steve.sun...@yahoo.com"