But Michael, those incidents happened decades ago. You've had no contact with
these people since then. How can you continue to think such negative things
about them and more, say them in a public venue? IMO, it's neither right nor
healthy to do so.

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 12:02 PM, Michael Jackson <mjackso...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

everyone has the capacity to be both nice and nasty - I have already shared all
my unpleasant experiences about each of these individuals here on FFL
On Tue, 4/1/14, Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Fairfield Venture Fund
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 2:46 PM

Michael,
you say some pretty nasty things about some individuals here
and I wonder when was the last time you had direct contact
with them. I know most of the people on your list, and have
had my disagreements with a few of them. But based on my
current contact with them, I'd say they are really good
people, like John Brigante whom you mentioned, and they are
dedicated to making the world a better place for everyone.

I don't think it's right or healthy for you to say
such negative things about people with whom you haven't
had contact for decades. In fact to me, it seems down right,
very much out of balance.

On Tuesday, April 1,
2014 8:16 AM, Michael Jackson <mjackso...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

that shouldn't have a single thing to do with
people who do TM - the PR on TM is that it improves life on
ALL levels - mental, physical, emotional, relationships and
the implication is made that money issues will disappear
with the improved all around functioning of the individual
brought on by regular TM and TMSP practice and is flat out
stated that money problems will go away if one has MAHARISHI
yagyas and lives in a MAHARISHI vastu designed house.

yet the evidence is undeniable that TM'ers do
unfortunate things such as commit suicide and do bad things
like rape, robbery, professors who target students for sex
(that's right I'm talking 'bout John Hagelin)
commit fraud (like Beckley) - you yourself David have
complained loudly and often about the behavior of Bevan
Morris whose draconian methods of control according to you
have kept Dome numbers low.

You can't accept that the long term meditators can have
anything wrong with them that can be attributed to the
practice itself, so you have to lay it off on factors that,
by the TMO's own PR should have been eliminated with TM
and its adjunct programs. Yet you continue to excuse TM and
the TMO and say there are mitigating factors. If its
upbringing, the practice of TM corrects those factors,
that's what the TMO says.

So how do these behaviors manifest in a long term TM'er?
Those more esoterically minded lay it off on "personal
karma" yet we have been told by the Grand Liar Marshy
that TM practice releases karma. Look, either TM works AS
ADVERTISED or it doesn't. And it is obvious that it
doesn't. So you have to make excuses. I have always
acknowledged that TM is an enjoyable practice for some
people and some people are very decent folks whom I have
known who are True Blue Believers, but not because they do
TM. As to TM teachers, its the same thing. If they would
have been decent people without TM, they are with TM and if
they are asses without TM, they will be asses with TM.

One example is John Briganti, used to teach in Charleston SC
- I have not seen him in many years, but when I first met
him on the first residence course I ever took, he was a down
to earth very decent man who did not give bullshit answers
to questions nor always take the TM party line and he
treated everyone he met with courtesy and respect. Gene
Speigel who was in charge of the Atlanta TM Center when it
was the Area Capitol in charge of the TM Centers in several
South Eastern states and who taught my third residence
course was an arrogant, abrasive, abusive sorry son of a
bitch and while I have not seen him in years either, I bet
he still is - has nothing to do with TM either way. Except
for one thing:

It sure seems that those who are natural sons of bitches
like Gene Speigel, Chris Crowell, Susan Humphries, Greg and
Georgina Wilson, Bevan Moriss, that arrogant ass Neil
Patterson, Bill Sands, Reed Martin ('member him Steve?
The one who kept you from going to Zambia?) remain natural
sons of bitches and those who are naturally nice people
remain nice people - TM makes no dent in one's
personality whatsoever with one odd exception and that is
much like Nazi Germany, those who were most like the leader
-arrogant, abusive, elitist seem to rise to the top levels
of the TMO - must be collective karma.

Bottom line is TM and TMSP is a nice thing that makes some
people feel nice inside themselves, sometimes for decades.
The same practice causes mental instability, emotional
problems and leads to other problems too - you can lay it
off on their "personal karma" or whatever you
like, but the rubber never meets the road where TM is
concerned and you have to make excuses for the practice and
for the TMO. I know that you personally David believe that
TMSP will save the world, and God Bless you for your desire
to make that happen, but I hope you are not holding your
breath as you wait.

On Tue, 4/1/14, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com