I invite Oprah to come see me anytime about TM and the TM'ers and MIU -
anytime!!!
On Tue, 4/1/14, TurquoiseBee <turquoi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] FFL featured on Oprah today
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Date: Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 6:15 PM

       From: Bhairitu
 <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
  To:
 FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
  Sent:
 Tuesday, April 1, 2014 8:07 PM
  Subject:
 [FairfieldLife] FFL featured on Oprah today

       Oprah will be showing a segment about our very
 own Fairfield Life

 including interviews with Rick, Alex and other locals
 including Share,

 Doug and Feste.
 If true, I guess this would put the lie to the
 "no lurkers" theory.
 :-)After all, where would you go if you were interested
 in getting the whole story about a group that has been
 accused of being somewhat cult-like? Only to the
 "controlled speech" sites related to the group, or
 to some of the "free speech" sites related to the
 group as well? Reporters have, after
  all, been haunting the anti-Scientology sites for years
 hoping for leads for their
 exposes. I think it's kinda cool, actually, one of those
 benefits that the Internet has brought to us. There was a
 time before the Net when spin-meisters and spiritual
 fascists could effectively derail any criticism by making it
 appear to disappear.
 Not as easy in this new "tell all" age.
 On the other hand, I'm fairly convinced this is
 an April Fools joke from Bhairitu.
 :-)