*> Nor, BTW, does the practice of TM have anything whatsoever *
*> to do with what he doesn't like about us (our propensity to *
*> criticize him).*
*>*
If you are for it, Barry is against it - doesn't matter if it's TM or
Hillary, or whatever. You hurt him - he probably won't ever forget it,
ever. It's going with him to his grave, thinking that old mean Judy hurt my
feelings back in 1996.