Judy,

 I'm still puzzled at how these art critics can proclaim the works of Van Gogh
to be artistic genius.  From what I understand, when he painted his
self-portrait, he was already insane.  And, if he were alive today, he'd be
astonished that his paintings are now valued in millions of dollars.

 I seriously doubt he'll sell them (he might give away a few to friends). The
best of them will probably end up in his presidential library for the public to
see.

 In any case, if art collectors were to get hold of them, they'd be valued only
as curiosities. They're hardly works of artistic genius.

 Salyavin,

 It all depends if he can sell these artworks for millions during his lifetime,
and if the art collectors in the future would value them like those of Van
Gough and Monet.  But I would have to give him credit for expanding his
creative talents after leading the US into expensive war campaigns in Iraq and
Afghanistan.

 George W. Bush has recently displayed his works of art, as shown in the link
below.  What do you think?

 He's a better artist than he was a president.

 http://news.yahoo.com/photos/portraits-by-george-w-bush-slideshow/
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/portraits-by-george-w-bush-slideshow/