Ann, Ann, we can't leave out Ann.

 Offering some newly fashioned spurs to plunge into the hind side of anyone she
thinks is out of line and a bag of carrots for her equestrian friends.

 See, this is why I love turq. God help me! Whoops, turq, sorry about the God
part. Anyway, laughing so hard that I'm crying, can't remember when I had such
a non stop grin, etc. Good way to start the new posting week too. Minion group
hug...