There's a reason why my favorite quote of Richards is: "I've probably posted
10,000 messages here without a response."
 He spouts endless repetitive nonsense and actually wonders why no one bothers
to respond? Go figure.

 Feel free to indulge your fantasies but I'd rather not dwell on it at all if
you don't mind...