On 4/7/2014 8:41 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> I also have to point out that he is not the only one to be doing TM
> regularly and commit a crime - fraud, sex crimes, murder and attempted
> murder. And I don't think it can all be laid at the door of "they had
> an underlying mental imbalance before they started doing TM" esp in
> the case of someone who was doing TM regularly for years before the
> crimes were committed. Add to that the number of long term TM'ers who
> committed suicide and attempted to commit suicide and the pic is not
> so nice.

So, what are the statistics - how many people started TM and how many
fraud, sex-crimes, murder and suicide were committed since 1955? From
what I've read millions of people have tried TM and we know of one
murder and maybe a few frauds, but how many events can be directly
caused by practicing the TM  basic meditation? Go figure.