Michael,

 I'd say you've got your work cut out for you.

 Tackle them one at a time.

 I can't think of a better use of your time.

 Maybe you can get a specially outfitted van.

 "Michael's Traveling antiTM Van.  Driving Home the Truth about TM Across
America", or something along these lines.

 What do you think?

 Oh, and by the way, the professors I encountered during my days at MIU seemed
a little more circumspect with the discipline/SCI connections.

 Oh I know it happens but and I admit my experience doesn't cover ALL people in
the world, but when I was at MIU the faculty members I encountered seemed to be
a bit more of the True Believers than most of the staff and students, of course
that could be because they were required as part of their jobs to really put
forth the TM party line on any question or situation that arose.

 I just hope that one day some enterprising individual will hire a group to
analyze the entire "scientific" body of research on TM and TMSP, prove
scientifically and statistically that it is NOT scientifically valid, that the
appropriate authorities will look into the pundit program, see that MUM/GCWP is
in violation of federal statues, shut down the pundit cash cow program, heavily
fine the Movement, find the accreditation of MUM is undeserved and revoke it,
Girish will then sell the place and all this after Hagelin and Moriss have had
to own up to their womanizing in court, MUM will fire both of them, they will
then turn on the Movement and tell all the dirty secrets to save their necks
which will be the testimony that leads to the revoking of the accreditation.

 Also, a serious study will be undertaken to see how many TM'ers develop mental
problems after long use of TM, the number of suicides and attempted suicides
will be studied, and after all this is published, the TMO will be unable to
claim any scientific validity to anything it does and is reduced to saying "We
think you should do it cause we need your money and we think its a good thing
to do."

 Happy Tuesday!
 On Tue, 4/8/14, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@... <steve.sundur@...