what I mean is, that I don't recall many outlandish connections between the
discipline being studied and the Science of Creative Intelligence.

 Some of the disciplines lent themselves to a better comparison, such as
physics and mathematics, and maybe chemistry, and some did not.

 But during the time I was there in the late 70's the campus was brimming with
students, and maybe the rigidity was less.

 On the other hand, as I understand it, the university has had to become more
attractive to those without any TM background, which was not the case when I
attended.

 That is a wonderfully creative idea Driving home the truth about TM all across
America! I like it! And what does that mean, circumspect, exactly?
 On Tue, 4/8/14, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@... <steve.sundur@...