Michael,

 You always choose a narrative that suits you.  Never mind if it's inaccurate,
or skewed.  It suits you and that's what's important.

 Being enlightened, I have no past present or future. It is all happening right
now. And you may notice that you seem to have somewhat of an obsession with
what Barry or I do. Why not just accept that our interests lie in different
places than yours and not attempt to change what we focus on? For myself, the
thing about the TMO and Marshy for that matter I find so unappealing is the
lying. As I said recently to Buck, if they would just present it all openly and
honestly, I would have no quarrel with them at all. If everything is honest and
all presented openly, then people can choose what they like.

 Sometimes the dishonesty and hypocrisy puts people at risk like the apparent
on-going mold problem that keeps cropping up on the MUM campus. If they really
gave a crap about their students and the faculty and staff for that matter,
they would hire a company that can clean it out and make whatever changes to
the structures and or heating/ air conditioning that need to be made to keep it
from happening again.

 But no, they would rather tell people that being in the "satvic" environment
will keep them healthy all the while begging for more and more money that does
not get spent on the quality of life for the students, staff and faculty. Bevan
needs a new robe and a new gold crown more than the students need to be able to
breathe without getting sick.
 On Wed, 4/9/14, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@... <steve.sundur@...