salyavin, usually I find you pretty fair minded in your posts. But not so much
this time. What about the at least 2 other people who have been posting for
decades? They get a pass from you about that? Only Richard is guilty?!

On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 12:42 PM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>