On 4/9/2014 2:00 PM, salyavin808 wrote:
Look at it as helping him realise that he needs to modify his approach if he wants to be taken seriously.

So, why would I want to be taking you seriously - you're just another anonymous poster. But, your contributions should be able to stand on their own without any comment from me, pro or con. So, far you've been an interesting read, but I'm not sure why you're not interested in discussing spiritual paths, music, or any of the other 10,000 topics I've posted to FFL. Go figure.

But like most people here he's old enough to have decided the sort of face he wants to present to the world. Go figure.

Well, I always put my best face forward - but you didn't post a photo of your face. LoL!