snip

> Don't be misled by the fact that some of the TM
> research reference lists give the source of many
> studies as the Collected Papers.  If you check,
> you'll find those are reprints of studies that were
> originally published elsewhere, in independent
> journals.  And again, the most recent volume of the
> Collected Papers was published a decade and a half
> ago.  No TM research since then, except for *maybe*
> a paper or two in Modern Science and Vedic Science,
> has been published in a TMO publication.

Oh OK, I assumed Collected Papers was used when there wasn't a better
reference.  I'll try to find the website again too as I think we're
talking about a different universe of studies - many of the studies I
saw listed, esp M-effect ones, weren't really published at all but
were simply doctoral theses done by mum students or presentations
given at various conferences.  When Hagelin talks about there being 80
something different studies proving the M-effect, he's including the
studies in the list I saw.