From where did the Turq cook up the headline "Ah, mother India, "home of all
knowledge"" ? I doubt very much got it from Maharishi as His idea was that
Being was the "home of all knowledge".  I might be wrong of course and would
like to see a quote, video or print, where Maharishi uses this phrase.
 I'm not holding my breath. It's probably just another angel in his perpetual
smear-campaign against knowledge and the "home of all knowledge" in particular.

 I didn't have to ask why - you frequently disparage the United States,m and
often praise India - anyone with a brain knew what you were implying
 On Sat, 4/12/14, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com
mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Ah, mother India, "home of all knowledge"
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 9:37 PM

 No I didn't. It was
 a question and you didn't bother asking
 yourself why. You can't read nor reason and we knew
 that already.

<mjackson74@...>
 wrote :

 you implied it of
 course

 On Sat, 4/12/14, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com
mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Ah, mother India, "home of
 all knowledge"

 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

 Date: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 7:29 PM

 Good Evening, nitwit, I'm afraid you shine

 through as the  "blithering idiot". Did

 I claim India doesn't have capital punishment ?

 <mjackson74@...>

 wrote :

 of course they do

 you blithering idiot: The following crimes are all

 punishable by death in India

 Indian Penal Code

 Section under IPC Nature of crime

 120B Punishment of criminal conspiracy

 121 Waging, or attempting to wage war, or abetting waging

 of war, against

 the Government of India

 132 Abetment of mutiny

 194 If an innocent person be convicted and executed in

 consequence of such false

 evidence to procure conviction of capital offence

 302, 303 Murder

 305 Abetment of suicide of child or insane person

 364A Kidnapping for ransom

 396 Dacoity with murder

 If any one of five or more persons, who are conjointly

 committing dacoity, commits murder in so committing
 dacoity,

 every one of those persons shall be punished

 376A Rape/Sexual Assault An amendment in the year 2013

 provided for death penalty in case he inflicts an injury

 upon woman during rape which causes her death or to be in

 persistent vegetative state.[8]

 On Sat, 4/12/14, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com
mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Ah, mother India, "home
 of

 all knowledge"

 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

 Date: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 5:06 PM

 Do the Indian kill their criminals like in the USA

 ?

 <noozguru@...>

 wrote :

 This

 wouldn't surprise anyone who has

 been to India.  It isn't the

 "Shangri-La"

 that many western

 spiritual enthusiasts imagine.  Think Mexico.

 And

 now the

 pendulum is swing from the liberals to the conservatives

 nutcase

 BJP.

 On 04/12/2014 05:16 AM,

 TurquoiseBee wrote:

  It's good for Neo-Hindus to

 have a role model:

 'Women

 Who Have Sex Outside Marriage Should Be Hanged

 And Rape Is No Big Deal'

 'Women Who Have

 Sex Outside Marriage Should B...It seems that

 politicians in India's largest and most

 politically important state are currently

 trying to outdo each other by making the

 most shocking statement pos...

 View on www.huffingtonpost...Preview by

 Yahoo